exploring deep waters

Friday, April 27, 2007

Beware the Kraken

Aye, me hearties. The seas be dangerous -- it's true.

In the deepest midnight, when the stars are hidden by cloudy thinking, the Kraken will strike, taking your ship to it's death.

Some call her Kraken. Some Leviathan. I call her moral relativism. And once she has you, you can figure your decks will become slippery slopes, sending you aft and into the drink.

Resist, mateys. Don't let her catch you unawares. The only hope is CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

Join me in my movement. A movement back to the foundations of our cause. Huddled in a ship together, we'll transverse the high seas, we'll see the power of Jesus to calm the storms.

Return with me to the clarity of the early church. Submerge yourself in tradition.

And remember, mateys, CONSTANT VIGILANCE. If only Derrida had listened, that Giant Squid would have never taken his leg.

No comments: